We are seeking an Instructional Design Consultant to assist in the development and creation of training courseware.
The Instructional Design Consultant will analyze existing materials including text, workbooks, presentations and videos to develop training and course curriculum materials that will be packaged in a “courseware kit” to include participant materials, instructor materials, visual job aids, and eLearning materials in a variety of media.
- Gain knowledge of sales training and consulting business through Sales Excellence materials, competitor offerings, and industry sources in order to develop a detailed understanding of sales effectiveness issues in business.
- Designs and develops program materials for both instructor-led training as well as online learning environments.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the instructional materials.
- Collaborates in improvements in program development and delivery technologies.
- Have familiarity with industry standard learning management and learning management systems.
- Understand adult learning theory and best practices in eLearning, and have proficiency of eLearning standards (e.g. SCORM)
- Understand skills, tools, and processes used in the development and delivery of web-based training.
- 3+ years overall relevant experience in an instructional or product delivery setting.
- Experience writing end user documentation and training materials.
- A strong command of the English language is required.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and well organized.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Familiarity with the sales training industry is a huge plus.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above should send resumes and any applicable samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.