Sales Prospecting and Business Development™
Sales prospecting, or business development, is often taken for granted. Even excellent sales professionals can use more help at building and developing their pipelines. Effective sales prospecting is critical for creating the quantity and quality of opportunities in your pipeline, which determine your revenue results and, ultimately, your income. This program is designed to empower sales professionals with the skills they need to find or create an unlimited supply of new sales opportunities.
This program focuses on business development planning, how to communicate with prospects, and how to turn sales prospects into opportunities.
- Establish a repeatable, actionable 90-day business development plan designed to measure and achieve specific goals.
- Thoroughly research target accounts and prepare a powerful approach that articulates the business value you can deliver.
- Identify the characteristics of those who would most likely benefit from and buy your solutions and transform that into a Profile of the Ideal Client.
- Employ proven and effective techniques for written and verbal conversations that set you apart from the average salesperson.
- Use multiple mediums of communication to reach a variety of key people within the prospective client’s organization.
- Craft and ask diagnostic questions to pique interest and reveal opportunities for making a positive impact the prospect’s business.
- Propose and close on the logical next step, such as a face-to-face meeting with the prospect.
- Track business development efforts and results to establish benchmarks and determine the greatest opportunities for improvement.
- A two day, customized, on-site program with frequent opportunities for participants to work on their actual pipelines.
- An instructor led web series consisting of eight, one-hour modules to groups of any size at a frequency that makes sense for your team.
- An intense, one-day program as a perfect addition to a sales kick-off meeting.